How to Travel to Palau (Visa on Arrival for 30 Days)
Palau is an island nation located in the western Pacific Ocean, known for its stunning beaches, clear blue waters, and diverse marine life. It is a perfect destination for nature lovers, scuba divers, and those looking for a peaceful and secluded getaway.
If you’re planning to visit Palau, you’ll be happy to know that the country offers a visa on arrival for 30 days for eligible travelers. In this article, we’ll guide you through the process of obtaining a visa on arrival for Palau, and provide tips and recommendations for planning your trip.
Visa on Arrival for Palau
Visa on Arrival is available for all nationalities from all countries (except Bangladesh and Myanmar) who intend to travel to Palau.
The duration of the Visa on Arrival is usually 30 days and it will be valid for single-entry. However, you can extend the visa twice for a fee.
Required Documents for Palau Visa on Arrival
- Validity minimum of six months beyond the date of your arrival in Palau
- Passport not older than 10 years (issued in the last 10 years)
- At least one or two free “visa pages.”
- Undamaged pictures securely affixed with/to passport
- Travel Itinerary
- Flight tickets (Return ticket)
- Accommodation confirmation/reservation
- Or Invitation letter by your host
- Proof of Financial Means: 200 USD per week
Additional documents may be required by the border control.